Tap! tap! tap! : dance! dance! dance! / Hervé Tullet.
Ready? Place your hand here. Close your eyes. Concentrate. Hit it! Three times: TAP! TAP! TAP! Hervé Tullet invites you to a joyful dance where your hand is the star and the book your stage. A gentle glide to start things off, a few little leaps, then big bouncy jumps--growing in complexity and animation, finally building to a crescendo of color, action, and movement! Once again, Hervé proves himself a master entertainer in a book filled with his signature energy, whimsy, and sheer fun! -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781797221465
- ISBN: 1797221469
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 32 cm
- Publisher: San Francisco : Handprint Books, an imprint of Chronicle Books, 
- Copyright: ©2023
"Originally published in France in 2022 under the title La danse des mains by Bayard Éditions.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dance > Juvenile fiction.
Imagination > Juvenile fiction.
Graphic arts > Pictorial works.
- 6 of 14 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 14 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Kansas City Public Library||JE TUL (Text)||0001012513291||JUV Easy New||Checked out||06/22/2023|