The exceptions : Nancy Hopkins, MIT, and the fight for women in science / Kate Zernike.
"From the Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist who broke the story, the inspiring account of the sixteen female scientists who forced MIT to publicly admit it had been discriminating against its female faculty for years-sparking a nationwide reckoning with the pervasive sexism in science"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781982131838
- ISBN: 1982131837
- Physical Description: 409 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Publication place not identified : Scribner, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
- 7 of 9 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 9 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Kansas City Public Library||331.4133 ZERNIKE 2023 (Text)||0001012511033||Nonfiction New||Available||-|