We all want impossible things / Catherine Newman.
- ISBN: 9780063230897
- ISBN: 0063230895
- Physical Description: 209 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2022.
"Edith and Ashley have been best friends for over forty-two years. They've shared the mundane and the momentous together: trick or treating and binge drinking; Gilligan's Island reruns and REM concerts; hickeys and heartbreak; surprise Scottish wakes; marriages, infertility, and children. As Ash says, "Edi's memory is like the back-up hard drive for mine." But now the unthinkable has happened. Edi is dying of ovarian cancer and spending her last days at a hospice near Ash, who stumbles into heartbreak surrounded by her daughters, ex(ish) husband, dear friends, a poorly chosen lover (or two), and a rotating cast of beautifully, fleetingly human hospice characters"--Publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Best friends > Fiction.
Female friendship > Fiction.
Hospice care > Fiction.
Terminally ill > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
- 10 of 11 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 11 total copies.