Kapaemahu / by Hinaleimoana Wong-Kalu, Dean Hamer, and Joe Wilson ; illustrated by Daniel Sousa.
- ISBN: 9780593530061
- ISBN: 0593530063
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : Kokila, 2022.
Four individuals of dual male and female spirit bring their healing arts from Tahiti to Hawaii, where they are beloved for their gentle ways and miraculous cures and where they imbue four giant boulders with their powers.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8. Kokila.
Grades 2-3. Kokila.
Parallel text in English and Hawaiian.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Folklore > Hawaii > Juvenile literature.
Tales > Hawaii > Juvenile literature.
Spirits > Juvenile literature.
Two-spirit people > Juvenile literature.
Hawaiian language materials > Bilingual > Juvenile literature.
- 13 of 13 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 13 total copies.