Ambitious like a mother : why prioritizing your career is good for your kids / Lara Bazelon.
- ISBN: 9780316429757
- ISBN: 0316429759
- Physical Description: xxi, 248 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown Spark, 
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 219-238) and index.
A law professional argues that women prioritizing their career benefits mothers, kids, and society at large by showing how they can use their talents to help others and raise awareness about issues that are important to them.
Search for related items by subject
Children of working mothers.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.