Magpie / Elizabeth Day.
- ISBN: 9781982187606
- ISBN: 1982187603
- Physical Description: 322 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2021
"Originally published in Great Britain in 2021 by Fourth Estate"--Title page verso.
When their new lodger, Kate, becomes obsessed with her, her husband, and the baby they are desperately trying to conceive, Marisa must find out who Kate really is before she loses everything she's worked so hard to create--her perfect romance, her perfect family, and her perfect self.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Married people > Fiction.
Landlord and tenant > Fiction.
Infertility > Fiction.
Fertilization in vitro > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
- 4 of 8 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 8 total copies.