Plan your estate / Attorney Denis Clifford.
- ISBN: 9781413329810
- ISBN: 1413329810
- Physical Description: 527 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: Sixteenth edition.
- Publisher: Berkeley, California : Nolo, 2022.
This book provides the information and encouragement you need to create security for your property, your children, and your health. In plain English, it covers every standard estate planning topic in detail. The information in this book will help you formulate your plan and will save you time and money, whether you create your own estate plan or go to a lawyer for assistance.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Estate planning > United States > Popular works.
Living trusts > United States > Popular works.
Inheritance and transfer tax > Law and legislation > United States > Popular works.
|Genre:||Handbooks and manuals.
Law for laypersons.
- 6 of 10 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 10 total copies.