The lords of easy money : how the Federal Reserve broke the American economy / Christopher Leonard.
- 1 of 5 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
1 current hold with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Kansas City Public Library||332.110973 LEONARD 2022 (Text)||0001002395646||Nonfiction New||On holds shelf||-|
- ISBN: 9781982166632
- ISBN: 1982166630
- Physical Description: viii, 373 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2022.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 307-341) and index.
"The New York Times bestselling business journalist Christopher Leonard infiltrates one of America's most mysterious institutions-the Federal Reserve-to show how its policies over the past ten years have accelerated income inequality and put our country'seconomic stability at risk"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Federal Reserve banks.
Income distribution > United States.
United States > Economic conditions.
United States > Economic policy.