Wahala : a novel / Nikki May.
- 0 of 5 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
3 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Kansas City Public Library||FICTION MAY 2022 (Text)||0001002399697||Fiction New||In transit||-|
- ISBN: 9780063084247
- ISBN: 0063084244
- ISBN: 9780063084254
- ISBN: 0063084252
- Physical Description: 375 pages; 24 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Custom House, 
"An incisive and exhilarating debut novel following three Anglo-Nigerian best friends and the lethally glamorous fourth woman who infiltrates their group-the most unforgettable girls since Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte, and Samantha"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Female friendship > Fiction.
Young women > Fiction.
Nigerians > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.