Invasion of the unicorns / David Biedrzycki.
- ISBN: 9781623542726
- ISBN: 1623542723
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations (some color) ; 28 cm
- Publisher: Watertown, MA : Charlesbridge, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
Secret agent Bubble07, who exactly resembles a stuffed toy, is on Earth to assess whether or not the unicorns should invade the planet--but despite some bizarre Earth customs like show-and-tell, and annoying Earth dogs, ultimately suggests that Earth would serve as an excellent vacation destination for unicorns.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8. Charlesbridge Publishing.
Grades K-1. Charlesbridge Publishing.
Decoding demand: 84 (very high) Semantic demand: 79 (high) Syntactic demand: 77 (high) Structure demand: 86 (very high) Lexile
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 3.2 0.5 515134.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Unicorns > Juvenile fiction.
Extraterrestrial beings > Juvenile fiction.
Stuffed animals (Toys) > Juvenile fiction.
Soft toys > Juvenile fiction.
- 2 of 12 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 12 total copies.