Shoot-out at Sugar Creek / Mickey Spillane and Max Allan Collins.
- 4 of 14 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
1 current hold with 14 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Kansas City Public Library||FICTION SPILLANE 2021 (Text)||0001002446241||Fiction New||Checked out||05/27/2021|
- ISBN: 9781496730121
- ISBN: 1496730127
- Physical Description: xi, 225 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Kensington hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Kensington Publishing Corp., 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
After killing the son of cattle baroness Victoria Drummond, Sheriff Caleb York, forced to do her bidding, is caught in a dangerous range war between the love of his life and the cattle queen that is guaranteed to be a bloodbath.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sheriffs > Fiction.
Women ranchers > Fiction.
New Mexico > Fiction.