The Atkins 100 eating solution : easy, low-carb living for everyday wellness / Colette Heimowitz.
- 2 of 5 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Kansas City Public Library||641.56383 HEIMOWITZ 2020 (Text)||0001002430054||Nonfiction New||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781982144241
- ISBN: 1982144246
- Physical Description: 340 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First Atria Paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Paperback, 2020.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"From the creators of the original ketogenic, low-carb diet, comes the most accessible and flexible approach to the Atkins diet ever: a simplified lower carb and sugar approach based on solid science"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Low-carbohydrate diet > Recipes.
Sugar-free diet > Recipes.