Let us dream : the path to a better future / Pope Francis in conversation with Austen Ivereigh.
- 3 of 7 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
4 current holds with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Kansas City Public Library||282.092 FRANCIS 2021 (Text)||0001002433801||Nonfiction New||Checked out||02/17/2021|
- ISBN: 9781982171865
- ISBN: 1982171863
- Physical Description: 149 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2020.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 145-149).
The leader of the Catholic Church discusses what the COVID-19 crisis revealed about the cruelty and inequality of society, what it can teach about handling upheaval, and how to make the world safer, fairer, and healthier for all people.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Francis, Pope, 1936- > Interviews.
Social justice > Religious aspects > Catholic Church.
Christian sociology > Catholic Church.
Crises > Religious aspects > Catholic Church.
COVID-19 (Disease) > Social aspects.