Siete toneladas y media de acero / Janet Nolan ; illustrado por Thomas Gonzalez; [traducido por Alex y Elisa Correa].
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen.
- 0 of 0 copies available at North Kansas City.
- 0 of 0 copies available at North Kansas City Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|« Previous 50|
- ISBN: 9781632456489
- ISBN: 1632456486
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 x 30 cm
- Publisher: [Lyndhurst, NJ] : Lectorum Publications, Inc., 
After the tragic events of 9/11, a seven-and-a-half ton steel beam from one of the World Trade Towers was given to the U.S. Navy. It was sent to a foundry in Louisiana and eventually became the bow of the USS New York. Readers of all ages will moved to see the painstaking work that went into the ship and the perils the workers faced when Katrina threatened their efforts.
|Target Audience Note:||