Catalog

Record Details

Catalog Search



Nourish : simple recipes to empower your body and feed your soul  Cover Image Book Book

Nourish : simple recipes to empower your body and feed your soul / by Gisele B√ľndchen with Elinor Hutton.

B√ľndchen, Gisele, 1980- (author.). Hutton, Elinor, (author.). Obrien, Kevin (photographer), (photographer.). Kolenko, Eva, (photographer.).

Summary:

"Superstar model and environmental activist Gisele Bundchen believes wellness begins with food. At home, she follows an 80/20 plan, with 80% of her diet focused on fueling her body with healthy and lean proteins and nutrient-rich vegetables while the remaining 20% is reserved for eating with more flexibility (hello mom's chicken lasagna!). In her first cookbook, she devotes the first quarter of the book to walking readers through adjusting to this new mindset and offers practical guidance for making it work. From breaking cycles to setting intentions, the merits of an occasional juice fast, buying in bulk, minimizing waste, and meal planning, this book of 100 recipes is as much about cooking as it is about living with mindfulness. Just like many of us, Gisele is no stranger to restrictive diet fads and unhealthy eating habits. In Nourish, she provides guidance on how to create a routine filled with positive intention, delicious food, and gratitude to improve your health and mindset." -- Provided by publisher.

Record details

  • ISBN: 9780593580486
  • ISBN: 0593580486
  • Physical Description: 255 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
  • Edition: First edition.
  • Publisher: New York : Clarkson Potter, [2024]

Content descriptions

General Note:
Includes index (pages 252-255).
Subject: Cooking (Natural foods)
Nutrition.
Genre: Instructional and educational works.
Informational works.
Recipes.
Cookbooks.
Illustrated works.

Available copies

  • 8 of 16 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
  • 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.

Holds

  • 3 current holds with 16 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
Location Call Number / Copy Notes Barcode Shelving Location Status Due Date
North Kansas City Public Library 641.563 BUNDCHEN 2024 (Text) 0001012544221 Nonfiction New Checked out 04/30/2024


Additional Resources