I want 100 dogs / written by Stacy McAnulty ; illustrated by Claire Keane.
After meeting a dog during a walk, a little girl declares that she wants one hundred dogs, but as her parents point out all the difficulties, she gradually reduces the number--until she gets the one dog she really wants.
- ISBN: 9781797214405
- ISBN: 1797214403
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 23 x 29 cm
- Publisher: San Francisco : Chronicle Books, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 3-5. Chronicle Books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Responsibility > Juvenile fiction.
Parent and child > Juvenile fiction.
Counting > Juvenile fiction.
- 7 of 18 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 18 total copies.