If I was a horse / Sophie Blackall.
If you were a horse, what would you do? Could you fit in your clothes? (Would you even wear clothes?) Would you roll in the mud and laugh and laugh? Could anyone make you take a bath? Would you give your little sister a ride? Would your friends at school be very surprised? Gallop along through this riotous day in the life of a child who's a horse. -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780316510981
- ISBN: 031651098X
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8. Little, Brown and Company.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Imagination > Juvenile fiction.
Horses > Juvenile fiction.
- 19 of 41 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 41 total copies.