Alex Cross must die / James Patterson.
An airport killer targeting pilots expands his scope. Alex Cross must die. "Drop whatever you're doing, Detective Cross, and head to Reagan Airport," DC Metro Police dispatch says. "A jet just crashed and exploded on the runway. The chief and the FBI wants you and John Sampson there pronto." Cross and Sampson race to the crash site. The plane didn't fail -- it was shot down by a stolen Vietnam War-era machine gun. The list of experts who can operate the weapon is short. And time before another lethal strike runs even shorter. Especially for Detective Cross.
- ISBN: 9780316402484
- ISBN: 0316402486
- Physical Description: 388,16 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little Brown and Company, 2023.
Originally announced under the title "Cross Out."
Series numeration from fantasticfiction.com.
Includes a sneak peek for Cross Down.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 13 of 113 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 286 current holds with 113 total copies.