The shift : change your perspective, not yourself / Tinx.
It's time to get laser focused on what makes us feel happy and fulfilled. Lifestyle creator, advice expert, and podcast host Tinx wants to take your hand and guide you to a new way of thinking about life, love, happiness, and friendships--where dating evolves into era of self-discovery and not just a means to an end, sharing wisdom becomes a collective power, and chaos turns into a source of creativity. Making small but mighty shifts in thinking can be a tool for personal growth that fuels you instead of fatigues you. The point is to know yourself, discover what you fulfills you, and have fun along the way.
- ISBN: 9781668007631
- ISBN: 1668007630
- Physical Description: xx, 263 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Simon & Schuster, 2023.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Search for related items by subject
Dating (Social customs)
Self-esteem in women.
- 3 of 5 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Kansas City Public Library||158.1 TINX 2023 (Text)||0001012514147||Nonfiction New||Reshelving||-|