Alligators, alligators / by Eve Bunting ; illustrated by Diane Ewen.
On the Sunny River dock, people pack onto the big tourist boat, waiting for their chance to see the alligators. What they don't know is that, down in the swamp, the alligators are waiting for them too! Jim and his dad run this tour, and Jim has a special talent to share with the people and creatures of the swamp alike. Animals flock to him to hear his flute-playing--it een makes the alligators dance! His music is so remarkable that a greedy passenger decides he must have Jim's flute. Will one person's selfishness ruin the magic of the swamp for everyone? -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781328846266
- ISBN: 1328846261
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 x 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Clarion Books, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8 Clarion Books
Grades K-1 Clarion Books
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Alligators > Juvenile fiction.
Swamps > Juvenile fiction.
African American boys > Juvenile fiction.
Flute > Juvenile fiction.
Fathers and sons > Juvenile fiction.
Theft > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Stories in rhyme.
- 11 of 17 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 17 total copies.