Minerva Keen's detective club / James Patterson and Keir Graff.
"Twelve-year-old Minerva Keen forms a detective club to uncover who is poisoning residents of her storied Chicago apartment building, knowing that any one of her neighbors could be the poisoner--or the next victim"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780316412230
- ISBN: 0316412236
- Physical Description: 322 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First US edition.
- Publisher: New York : JIMMY Patterson Books, Little, Brown and Company, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-12. JIMMY Patterson Books, Little, Brown and Company.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Clubs > Juvenile fiction.
Poisoning > Juvenile fiction.
Apartment houses > Juvenile fiction.
Criminal investigation > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 25 of 36 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 1 current hold with 36 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Kansas City Public Library||J PATTERSON (Text)||0001012513193||JUV Fiction New||Available||-|