How dinosaurs went extinct : a safety guide / written by Ame Dyckman ; illustrated by Jenn Harney.
When a child in a museum asks how dinosaurs became extinct, Dad comes up with a list of silly answers.
- ISBN: 9780316593298
- ISBN: 031659329X
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, a division of Hatchette Book Group, Inc., 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
|Target Audience Note:||
004-008 Little, Brown and Company
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dinosaurs > Juvenile fiction.
Parent and child > Juvenile fiction.
- 10 of 25 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 25 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Kansas City Public Library||JE DYC (Text)||0001012511934||JUV Easy New||Checked out||06/13/2023|