As night falls : creatures that go wild after dark / written by Donna Jo Napoli and illustrated by Felicita Sala.
As night falls, the Earth cools. Waters calm. Winds hush... But ouside, nighttime is action time for some. Silly action. Hungry action. Wild action. From microscopic organisms to giant cats, it's surprising who you'll find awake in the middle of the night. Dinoflagellates guzzle floating bacteria, bumblebee bats loop and swoop, racer snakes slither, weasels sneak and circle, and spot-bellied eagle owls leap and sweep. One by one, the animals of the food chain find their next scrumptious treat. -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780593374290
- ISBN: 0593374290
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Studio, an imprint of Random House Children's Publishing Division, a division of Penguin Random House, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8. Random House Studio.
Grades 2-3 Random House Studio
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Nocturnal animals > Juvenile fiction.
Predation (Biology) > Juvenile fiction.
Food chains (Ecology) > Juvenile fiction.
- 8 of 14 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 14 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Kansas City Public Library||JE NAP (Text)||0001012510338||JUV Easy New||Checked out||06/12/2023|