This is a story / words by John Schu ; illustrations by Lauren Castillo.
A children's literacy advocate presents a story in which readers from everywhere pore over books, each with their own questions, ideas to explore, hopes for the future, and imaginations ready to spark, showing the many ways books can foster connection and empower children.
- ISBN: 9781536204520
- ISBN: 1536204528
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Books and reading > Juvenile fiction.
Libraries > Juvenile fiction.
- 16 of 21 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 1 current hold with 21 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Kansas City Public Library||JE SCH (Text)||0001002391470||JUV Easy New||Available||-|