Good night, body : finding calm from head to toe / Britney Winn Lee ; illustrations by Borghild Fallberg.
"Bedtime can be full of big emotions for kids! Calm anxious, busy thoughts with this body scan meditation designed to prepare kids for sleep. This mindfulness practice will help children let go of worries, stress, and excitement as they reach their arms like a telescope, let their mouths hang like a hammock, dance their fingers like wind chimes"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781400238491
- ISBN: 1400238498
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Nashville, Tennessee : Thomas Nelson, 2023.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8 Thomas Nelson.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Calmness > Juvenile literature.
Mindfulness (Psychology) > Juvenile literature.
Meditation > Juvenile literature.
Emotions in children > Juvenile literature.
Bedtime > Juvenile literature.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Kansas City Public Library||JE LEE (Text)||0001012504933||JUV Easy New||Checked out||04/14/2023|