Even superheroes get scared / by Shelly Becker ; illustrated by Eda Kaban.
A group of superheroes demonstrates their coping mechanisms for when they feel worried or scared.
- ISBN: 9781454943426
- ISBN: 1454943424
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged): color illustrations; 29 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Union Square and Co., 
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 3-5. Union Square and Co.
Grades K-1 Union Square and Co.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Stories in rhyme > Juvenile literature.
Superheroes > Juvenile fiction.
Fear > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Stories in rhyme.
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Kansas City Public Library||JE BEC (Text)||0001012504906||JUV Easy New||Checked out||04/01/2023|