Whale done / Stuart Gibbs.
While visiting his girlfriend Summer in Malibu, Teddy stumbles upon two mysteries involving a blown up whale explosion and a string of beach sand thefts, but his investigation is sidetracked by a rumor that his girlfriend is dating a celebrity, leading him to question their relationship.
- ISBN: 9781534499317
- ISBN: 1534499318
- Physical Description: viii, 307 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, an imprint of Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing Division, 
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-12. Simon and Schuster Books for Young Readers.
Grades 4-6. Simon and Schuster Books for Young Readers.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 5.8 10 518536.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Theft > Juvenile fiction.
Beaches > Juvenile fiction.
Dating (Social customs) > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 12 of 18 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 1 current hold with 18 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Kansas City Public Library||J GIBBS (Text)||0001002391595||JUV Fiction New||Available||-|