Once upon a line / Elliot Kreloff.
- ISBN: 9781685550042
- ISBN: 1685550045
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 21 X 26 cm
- Publisher: Oakland, California : The Collective Book Studio, 
- Copyright: �2022
"Once upon a time, a line was drawn." So begins the journey of Line, a small drawing asking some big questions. Who is he? What should he do? Where does he fit in? On a voyage of self-discovery that takes him from the east to the west, from the mountains to the sea, Line tries on many shapes and sizes, often with hilarious consequences. But can Line find his true purpose without losing hope? With a heartwarming conclusion, Once Upon a Line explores a journey all must take--to discover your true self. With witty wordplay, relatable dialogue, and engaging illustrations, this story helps readers find the confidence and enthusiasm to discover their own identity and purpose"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Line (Art) > Juvenile fiction.
Shapes > Juvenile fiction.
Self-realization > Juvenile fiction.
Polygons > Juvenile fiction.
Geometry > Juvenile fiction.
Line (Art) v Fiction > Juvenile literature.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.