The quilted home handbook : transform your space with the art of quilting / Wendy Chow.
- ISBN: 9781950968626
- ISBN: 1950968626
- Physical Description: 261 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Publisher: Bend, OR : Paige Tate & Co., 
- Copyright: ©2022
"A guide to developing your quilting skills--including 15+ patterns for items around your home"--Cover.
"Perfect for beginners and experienced quilters alike, this quilting book features simple illustrations and easy-to-follow steps that teach you how to make 15+ beautiful quilt projects for around your home, including everything from placemats to a throw pillow to a matching bed quilt and pillow shams"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Quilting > Patterns.
Patterns (Instructional works)
- 1 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.