Red london : a novel / Alma Katsu.
"CIA agent Lyndsey Duncan has a new asset to turn, in order to prevent the most calculated global invasion of our time. But will their blossoming friendship get in the way?"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780593421956
- ISBN: 0593421957
- Physical Description: 342 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : G. P. Putnam's Sons, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Sequel to Red widow (2021).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Central Intelligence Agency > Officials and employees > Fiction.
Investigations > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Betrayal > Fiction.
Aristocracy (Social class) > Russia > Fiction.
London (England) > Fiction.
- 1 of 6 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Kansas City Public Library||FICTION KATSU 2023 (Text)||0001012507814||Fiction New||Available||-|