Nolo's essential guide to buying your first home / Ilona Bray, Ann O'Connell.
- ISBN: 9781413330052
- ISBN: 1413330053
- Physical Description: 430 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: Eighth Edition.
- Publisher: El Segundo : Nolo, 2022.
Revised edition of the authors' Nolo's essential guide to buying your first home, .
"This book provides everything a first-time home buyer needs to research the local market and listings; choose a house, condo, co-op, or townhouse; create a realistic budget; qualify for an affordable loan; borrow a down payment from friends or family; get protection with inspections and insurance; and negotiate and close the deal successfully. This book includes insights from 15 real estate professionals--brokers, attorneys, mortgage specialists, a home inspector, and more. Also included are the real-life stories of over 20 first-time homebuyers"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
- 8 of 8 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 8 total copies.