How do dinosaurs learn to be kind? / Jane Yolen ; illustrated by Mark Teague.
- ISBN: 9781338827200
- ISBN: 1338827200
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 32 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
It is not always easy for a dinosaur to learn how to be kind, but with a liitle practice, and keeping other people firmly in mind, he can become a one-of-a-kind, very kind dinosaur.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 3-5. Scholastic Press.
Grades K-1. Scholastic Press.
Decoding demand: 37 (low) Semantic demand: 57 (medium) Syntactic demand: 67 (high) Structure demand: 74 (high) Lexile
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dinosaurs > Juvenile fiction.
Kindness > Juvenile fiction.
Thoughtfulness > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Stories in rhyme.
Search for related items by series
- 6 of 22 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 1 current hold with 22 total copies.