8 rules of love : how to find it, keep it, and let it go / Jay Shetty.
"Instead of presenting love as an ethereal concept or a collection of cliches, Jay Shetty lays out specific, actionable steps to help you develop the skills to practice and nurture love better than ever before. He shares insights on how to win or lose together, how to define love, and why you don't break in a break-up. Inspired by Vedic wisdom and modern science, he tackles the entire relationship cycle, from first dates to moving in together to breaking up and starting over. And he shows us how to avoid falling for false promises and unfulfilling partners"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781982183066
- ISBN: 1982183063
- Physical Description: 309 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2023.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index (pages 275-294).
Search for related items by subject
- 58 of 82 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at North Kansas City.
- 2 current holds with 82 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Kansas City Public Library||152.41 SHETTY 2023 (Text)||0001012505068||Nonfiction New||Available||-|
|North Kansas City Public Library||152.41 SHETTY 2023 (Text)||0001012505077||Nonfiction New||Available||-|