The backup plan : a novel / Jill Shalvis.
- ISBN: 9780063095557
- ISBN: 0063095556
- Physical Description: 353, 18 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : avon, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
"P.S. insights, invterviews, & more...)--back cover
Includes reading group guide and an excerpt from The Sweetheart List.
When she inherits a falling-apart-at-the-seams old Wild West B&B along with her ex-best friend Lauren and Knox, the guy who once broke her heart, Alice unexpectedly finds acceptance, true friendship and love as they work together to restore the inn to itsformer glory.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Inheritance and succession > Fiction.
Bed and breakfast accommodations > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 26 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 8 current holds with 26 total copies.