Unraveling : 2hat I learned about life while shearing sheep, dyeing wool, and making the world's ugliest sweater / Peggy Orenstein.
- ISBN: 9780063081727
- ISBN: 0063081725
- Physical Description: 195 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollins, 
The author sets out to make a sweater from scratch--shearing, spinning, dyeing wool--and in the process discovers how we find our deepest selves through craft.
Search for related items by subject
Dyes and dyeing.
- 0 of 5 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 2 current holds with 5 total copies.