Someone had to do it / Amber and Danielle Brown.
- ISBN: 9781525899966
- ISBN: 1525899961
- Physical Description: 335 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario, Canada : Graydon House, 
Includes discussion questions
An intern at prestigious New York fashion house Simon Van Doren, Brandi Maxwell, after overhearing something she should not have, is framed by Simon's model and influencer daughter for his murder and must seek justice for herself before it is too late.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Interns > Fiction.
African American women > Fiction.
Clothing trade > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.
- 5 of 6 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.