The last campaign : Sherman, Geronimo, and the war for America / H. W. Brands.
- ISBN: 9780385547284
- ISBN: 0385547285
- Physical Description: 404 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations, portraits, maps ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Doubleday, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2020
Maps on endpapers.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Prologue -- The making of the warrior -- The campaign begins -- Adobe walls and lava beds -- Beyond the Greasy Grass -- The trail to Skeleton Canyon -- Old warriors die.
"Bestselling historian and Pulitzer-prize finalist H. W. Brands follows the lives and battles of General William Tecumseh Sherman and Apache warrior Geronimo to tell the story of the Indian Wars and the final fight for control of the American continent"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Sherman, William T. (William Tecumseh), 1820-1891.
Indians of North America > Wars > 1866-1895.
Generals > United States > Biography.
Apache Indians > Kings and rulers > Biography.
- 6 of 11 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 11 total copies.