Superspy science : science, death and tech in the world of James Bond / Kathryn Harkup.
Investigating the science behind the escapades of James Bond and his foes.
- ISBN: 9781472982261
- ISBN: 1472982266
- Physical Description: 400 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: London : Bloomsbury Sigma, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fleming, Ian, 1908-1964 > Characters.
Bond, James (Fictitious character)
Literature and science > Great Britain > History > 20th century.
Science > Great Britain > History > 20th century.
Science in literature.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.