After witnessing a bizarre, traumatic incident involving a patient, Dr. Rose Cotter starts experiencing frightening occurrences that she can't explain. As an overwhelming terror begins taking over her life, Rose must confront her troubling past in order to survive and escape her horrifying new reality.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (115 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen edition.
- Publisher: Hollywood, CA : Paramount, 2022.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Director, Parker Finn.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Sosie Bacon, Jessie T. Usher, Kyle Gallner, Kal Penn, Caitlin Stasey, Judy Reyes, Rob Morgan, Gillian Zinser, Sara Kapner.
|Target Audience Note:||
MPAA rating: R.
|System Details Note:||
English, French, Spanish audio; English, French, Spanish subtitles.
Search for related items by subject
- 10 of 26 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 7 current holds with 26 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Kansas City Public Library||DVD S (Text)||0001012506030||DVD New||Checked out||03/20/2023|