I can't draw / written by Stephen W. Martin ; illustrated by Brian Biggs.
Max loves to draw, but he's not very good at it. No, seriously, just look at some of his drawings. Ouch. So he asks his best friend, Eugene, for help. Working side by side, it's pretty obvious there's no hope for Max. Until Eugene has a brilliant idea, and they find a way to use Max's unique talents to turn up the awesome and have some fun! A lot of fun! -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781534493414
- ISBN: 1534493417
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Publisher: New York : Margaret K. McElderry Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing Division, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8. Margaret K. McElderry Books.
Grades K-1. Margaret K. McElderry Books.
Decoding demand: 70 (high) Semantic demand: 85 (very high) Syntactic demand: 46 (medium) Structure demand: 87 (very high) Lexile
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Drawing > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Individuality > Juvenile fiction.
- 18 of 22 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 22 total copies.