The ransomware hunting team : a band of misfits' improbable crusade to save the world from cybercrime / Renee Dudley and Daniel Golden.
- ISBN: 9780374603304
- ISBN: 0374603308
- Physical Description: 355 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Edition.
- Publisher: New York : Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2022.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"The story of a band of volunteer cybersecurity experts who use their computer skills to crack ransomware and help victims of cybercrime"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Computer crimes > Prevention.
Malware (Computer software)
- 9 of 9 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 9 total copies.