How to eat a book / Mrs. & Mr. MacLeod [Kelly MacLeod ; illustrated by Darrin MacLeod].
- ISBN: 9781454945444
- ISBN: 1454945443
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: New York : Union Square Kids, 
One by one, Sheila, Gerald and Geraldine are eaten by books, throwing them into strange lands where Sheila escapes the weight of the world entirely, Gerald braves the wonder of seeing it up close, and Geraldine turns as terrifically terrible as she possibly can.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Books and reading > Juvenile fiction.
Imagination > Juvenile fiction.
- 9 of 16 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 2 current holds with 16 total copies.