The Christmas movie cookbook : recipes from your favorite holiday films / Julia Rutland.
"Indulge in scrumptious recipes inspired by scenes from your favorite holiday films in this delightful cookbook."--Back cover.
- ISBN: 9781982189372
- ISBN: 1982189371
- Physical Description: 168 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Simon Element hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon Element, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022.
Recipes include: Old Fashioned Meatloaf from A Christmas Story; Chicken, Broccoli, and Cheddar Cheese Soup from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer; Christmas Pudding from A Christmas Carol; Breakfast Strata from The Family Stone; Really Rich Hot Chocolate from Polar Express; and more.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Beverages -- Breakfast & breads -- Appetizers & soups -- Salads & sides -- Main dishes -- Desserts.
Search for related items by subject
Christmas films > Miscellanea.
- 5 of 8 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 8 total copies.