Twinkle, twinkle, winter night / by Megan Litwin ; illustrated by Nneka Myers.
"Whether it's the moon in the crisp, cool sky, flickering candles in a neighbor's window, or the dazzling lights strung up about town, winter is a time of glowing warmth and cozy closeness. Twinkle, Twinkle, Winter Night captures this charm, making it perfect for bedtimes and sing-alongs on days when the sun goes to sleep early--and winter wonders shine bright"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780358572046
- ISBN: 0358572045
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 25 x 28 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Clarion Books, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Night > Juvenile fiction.
Winter > Juvenile fiction.
Stories in rhyme.
- 7 of 11 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 2 current holds with 11 total copies.