Hearing loss for dummies / by Frank Lin, and Nicholas Reed.
- ISBN: 9781119880578
- ISBN: 1119880572
- Physical Description: xiv, 263 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Hoboken, NJ : John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 
- Copyright: ©2022
"Hearing naturally declines over time, even for those of us who didn't attend loud concerts or crank up the volume in our earbuds. Nearly 20 percent of Americans have hearing loss, and for those 60 and older, that spikes to 50 percent. Too many of us neglect our hearing, and when we do, we can miss out on conversations, lose connections, and increase our risk for falls, loneliness, depression, cognitive decline, and even dementia. In Hearing Loss For Dummies, Dr. Frank Lin and Dr. Nicholas Reed--top experts in their field--explain how hearing degrades over time and what you can do about it, from making simple lifestyle changes to using technology, including traditional and new over-the-counter hearing aids." -- Page 4 of cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Deafness > Popular works.
Presbycusis > Popular works.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 1 current hold with 3 total copies.