The Manhattan girls : a novel of Dorothy Parker and her friends / Gill Paul.
- ISBN: 9780063161757
- ISBN: 0063161753
- Physical Description: x, 381, 20 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
"P.S. insights, interviews & more..."--Page 4 of cover.
In this 1920s version of Sex and the City, Dorothy Parker and three other extraordinary women form a bridge group that grows into a firm friendship as they help each other get over setbacks while jazz music flows through the air and bathtub gin fills their glasses.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Parker, Dorothy, 1893-1967 > Fiction.
Grant, Jane C., 1892-1972 > Fiction.
Lenihan, Winifred, -1964 > Fiction.
Leech, Margaret, 1893-1974 > Fiction.
Female friendship > Fiction.
Nineteen twenties > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.
- 7 of 9 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 9 total copies.