Odder / Katherine Applegate ; with illustrations by Charles Santoso.
- ISBN: 9781250147424
- ISBN: 1250147425
- ISBN: 9781250887610
- ISBN: 1250887615
- Physical Description: 274 pages : illustrations, maps ; 20 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Feiwel and Friends, an imprint of Macmillan Publishing Group, LLC, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022.
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 272-274).
"Odder spends her days off the coast of central California, practicing her underwater acrobatics and spinning the quirky stories for which she's known. She's a fearless daredevil, curious to a fault. But when Odder comes face-to-face with a hungry great white shark, her life takes a dramatic turn, one that will challenge everything she believes about herself--and about the humans who hope to save her"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
008-012. Macmillan Publishers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sea otter > Juvenile fiction.
Wildlife rescue > Juvenile fiction.
Novels in verse > Juvenile literature.
California > Juvenile fiction.
Novels in verse.
- 11 of 21 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 1 current hold with 21 total copies.