Project X / Stuart Gibbs.
- ISBN: 9781534479494
- ISBN: 153447949X
- ISBN: 9781534479500
- ISBN: 1534479503
- Physical Description: 340 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary.
"Superspy middle schooler Ben Ripley races against time and across state lines - traveling by car, train, boat and plane - to track Murray Hill down before Ben's cyber enemies can find him"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 10+ Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers.
Grades 4-6 Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Conspiracies > Juvenile fiction.
Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 5 of 20 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 10 current holds with 20 total copies.