The monster's bones : the discovery of T. Rex and how it shook our world / David K. Randall.
- ISBN: 9781324006534
- ISBN: 1324006536
- Physical Description: xvii, 260 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations, portraits ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : W.W. Norton & Company, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 239-250) and index.
From prehistory to present day, from remote Patagonia to the unforgiving badlands of the American West to the penthouses of Manhattan, this riveting narrative follows a fearless paleontologist who, after unearthing the first T-Rex fossils, saved NY's struggling American Museum of Natural History.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bailey, Barnum, 1873-1963.
Osborn, Henry Fairfield, 1857-1935.
American Museum of Natural History > History.
Paleontologists > Biography.
Tyrannosaurus rex > History.
Instructional and educational works.
- 10 of 12 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 12 total copies.