The science of being angry / Nicole Melleby.
- ISBN: 9781643750378
- ISBN: 1643750372
- Physical Description: 277 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Chapel Hill, North Carolina : Algonquin Young Readers, 2022.
Eleven-year-old Joey navigates family, friendships, and her first crush, while looking for answers to why she feels so angry sometimes and by searching for the donor her moms chose.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 9-12. Algonquin Young Readers.
Grades 4-6. Algonquin Young Readers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Anger > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
Lesbian mothers > Juvenile fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Juvenile fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Juvenile fiction.
- 9 of 9 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Kansas City.
- 0 current holds with 9 total copies.